1. Most Impressive Forecasts From 3 Day Time Frame This Pharma Stocks forecast, was I Know First's top forecast during the past week. XOMA was the highest returning stock at 20.28% in just 3 days. Additionally, Medecine Stocks forecast, Biotech Stocks forecast, and Basic Industry Stocks forecast had as well excellent short-term performance. The forecasts had overall average returns of 5.69%, 5.05%, and 4.15%, respectively. From the Basic Industry package, AKZOY had a superb return of 18.61%. Additionally, KITE, IMGN, and PTX had as well notable returns of 12.92%, 12.69%, and 11.27%, respectively.
2. Long-Term Forecasts Reach Superb Returns of 646% In 1 year, I Know First's self-learning had forecasted superb returns, with the top performance from this Stocks Under $5 forecast. The forecast had an overall average of almost 137% and an 80% accuracy level in 1 year. AMD and CLF had the highest 1 year returns from the package at 450.21% and 242.56%. GGB as well had superb returns from this Basic Industry forecast at 313.67%. The forecast had an accuracy level of 100% and an average of 117.67%. Additionally, this Small Cap Stocks forecast and Top 10 Stocks forecast had notable returns in 1 year with averages of 94.17% and 46.55%, respectively. CWEI had the highest overall 1 year return at 646.06%. GOL, X, and NAV had high returns of 240.02%, 208.18%, and 155.35%, accordingly.
3. 90 Days Predictions Return Almost 70% The top 3 month forecast came from this Fundamental Stocks forecast with an overall average of 22.74%, and a market premium of over 17%. From the package, PPHM and XIV had high returns of 62.75% and 47.52%, respectively. Furthermore, this Tech Stocks forecast and Israeli Stocks forecast had superb 3 month average returns 17.29% and 17.90%, respectively. From these forecasts INVE, AMD, MU, CRNT, and TSEM had excellent returns of 67.77%, 34.53%, 22.83%, 53.71%, and 26.78%, respectively.
4. Month Long Predictions Yield Returns Over 112% The strongest 1 month predictions came from this long and short Risk Conscious Stocks forecast, long Medicine Stocks forecast, and long Biotech Stocks forecast. The forecasts had overall average returns of 15.41% (long), 13.86% (short), 14.23%, and 12.96%, respectively. The excellent month long performance was led by PPHM, which had yielded a high 112.50% return. Additionally, DRYS (short position), KEM, CYH, and IMGN had notable returns of 67.22%, 47.96%, 47.05%, and 45.15%, respectively.
5. Self-Learning Algorithm Reveals Stock Picks Yielding 39.05% in 14 Days I Know First subscribers of Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, and Stocks Under $5 forecast, witnessed the algorithm's stock picks having double digit growth within 2 weeks. IMGN and PTX were among the highest yielding stocks In the long Pharma Stocks forecast, long and short Stocks Under $5 forecast, long Biotech Stocks forecast. PTX had the highest return of 39.05% followed by IMGN with a 37.64% yield. The forecasts had a overall returns of 5.66%, 5.24% (long), 11.18% (short), and 9.83%, respectively. PPHM had as a superb 14 day return at 27.65% from the Biotech Stocks package.
6. Algo Traders Post Superb Returns In Past Week While the S&P 500 posted a loss in the previous 7 days, I Know First's 7 day portfolio posted positive returns. The highest yield came from the Energy Stocks Forecast shorting GLF, returning over 40%. Shorting DVAX yielded 30% from the short Fundamental Stocks Forecast and shorting FTR resulted in a 15.02% return. The 2 highest yielding stocks positing new 52 week high came from WTW posting 22.59% return and MUX at 14.29% from long 52 Week High Stocks Forecast. The algorithm had a 76% hit ratio in regards to currency prediction in a mere 7 days.
7. Swing Trading Strategies Reach Over 76% In 1 Year I Know First's algorithmic indicators can be used to backtest various short term trading strategies. The top strategy had yielded up to a 55.19% alpha above the S&P500 Index, from January, 2016 till March 1st, 2017. Read the full trade report for a more detailed analysis with charts and graphs, depicting a high reward to risk payoff with low Betas and high Sharpe Ratios.
Prior to Adidas Group's fourth quarter earnings announcement, I Know First's AI-based algorithm had forecasted a bullish prediction on ADS.DE shares. On March 7th, 2017, an I Know First financial analyst wrote a bullish article to compliment the forecast. He explained that the new CEO had taken Adidas into a new direction, and has helped the firm's business development grow tremendously. Since then, ADS.DE shares have risen almost 12% to date.
On October 31st, 2016, an I Know First financial analyst wrote a bullish article regarding AAPL shares. The analyst had explained that the holiday season and recall of Note 7s would help Apple recover a sales decline. The article had complimented I Know First's self-learning algorithmic prediction on Apple Inc shares. Since then, AAPL shares have risen by over 22% to date.
Despite Disney's decline for the first half of the year 2016, a senior analyst and I Know First's algorithm maintained a buy recommendation. Since the article's release On November 8, 2016, I Know First's accurate forecast resulted in a 20% yield since then. This is partly due to Disney's released of highly demanding grossing films this past year.
Following the development of Dr. Lipa Roitman's understanding of relying on the 5-day simple moving average as a secondary trigger for entry and exit, the I Know First R&D team has developed a complementary model to support his thesis. We tested the model from July 1st 2014 to June 30th 2015, a period of one year. Using the strategy stock investors made a return of 34%. The strategies annual deviation was 18.17% which results in a Sharpe ratio of 1.77. Similarly the strategy Interest Rate investors made a return of 40.11%. The strategies annual deviation was 20.33% which results in a Sharpe ratio of 1.87. With currencies we filter our to G10 pairs and apply a 10x leverage. Here the strategy worked particularly well resulting in a total return of 504%, annual standard deviation of 36.73% and Sharpe ration of 13.46.
You can find the full report and data & the combined hedge fund stats HERE.
Upgrade Notes: Introducing the new Algorithmic Strategy Interface
I Know First R&D team is happy to announce that we are now supporting a highly interactive user interface to support your strategy and automate processes. This guide will review some of the new features and how to use them.
Many implemented it, however were a little deterred by the complexity of it, as it really does require you to follow the price of every recommendation on a daily basis. Our team has tediously been working to integrate a module into excel which would allow you to trade according to the 5-day simple moving average swing model with ease.